Olfa AB-10B Model 5010
9mm snap-off blade is ideal for general crafts, cutting wallpaper, etc. Made of high-quality carbon tool steel and designed for unparalleled sharpness and superior edge retention. Long lasting and durable - a new sharp edge with just a snap.
- Snap-off Blade
- 13-segment, 9mm snap-off blade
- Made from high-quality carbon tool steel
- Double-honed blade provides superior initial sharpness and edge retention
- Exact 59-degree edge angle optimizes cutting power and minimizes blade breakage
- Also available in packs of 50, Stainless Steel 10 count, and Stainless Steel 50 count
Simply insert a blade in your OLFA® knife, and you've got 130 more blade edges to work with. The blades are designed to cut through packaging, shrink wrap, vinyl, window film, wallpaper, caulking, foam board and other materials.
Good For: Applications such as paint, window film and packaging. Cuts tape, shrink wrap, wallpaper, film, cardboard, caulking and more
For expedited shipping please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (217)536-6171 for a quote!